Monday, October 22, 2007

First attempt!

I am officially entering the blogosphere! I can't believe it. I'll be writing weekly at first, talking all things related to glass, lampwork beads, jewelry, metal working and fun crafty stuff! I hope to bring you some great indie crafters and artists to check out and hopefully you'll check out my work as well. My goal is to make this a fun way to see into the life of a sideline artist, as I still have a full time "day job" and I am trying to get my jewelry and bead business growing!

This week I am starting to really ramp up for the approaching holiday shopping season. I have two scheduled shows already and one juried show that I am awaiting acceptance to! Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'll be working in the evenings, after my real job, and on the weekends making as many glass beads and jewelry pieces as I can for those shows. All the while, I still have to keep the etsy shop fully stocked. You can visit the shop at http://melaniehazen.etsy.com

No comments: