Saturday, October 27, 2007

Not enough time in the day!


Surely everyone else feels this way too! The holiday craft show is fast approaching and i don't feel nearly stocked up enough. Got to get to work! But every time I think it is going to be a good getting in the studio day, there's something else that has to be done... ah, the life of a sideliner. So today (after attending a baby shower) I am definitely getting in the studio! The goal?

Today's goal is going to be 10 Sterling Silver pendants. I need to saw some jumprings as well and I have an idea for a bracelet out of silver discs that has been rolling around in my brain for a day or two that I am going to work on... developing a new design is one of my favorite things to do!

Tomorrow I'd like to work in the studio, but actually, I have something else to do that really is fun: Titans tickets! Go TITANS! I'll come back after tonight's work session and let ya'll know how it went!

3 comments:

Julia Catherine said...

10 sterling silver pendants in a day!! Your are might amounts more ambitious than I! Love your blog .. love your stuff!

Bee said...

Great blog ~~ welcome to blog world:) It is really fun and addicting, to write and look at others. Have fun:)

Melanie Hazen said...

hey guys thanks! julia... yeah, more ambitious than i usually am, but i am so behind, and the work week will sneak up on me quick! :)

melanie