Sunday, October 28, 2007

Still not enough time- and i am a slacker!

Okay, so I set myself a goal yesterday. A lofty one yes, but attainable. I've worked like that before... and thought "You can do it"... well, after a sugar overload at a baby shower and some work doing listings and promoting online for the shop while my "house" all napped (I was trying to do quiet work) I totally crashed. I didn't get a thing done! Can't believe I let myself slack SO badly. Ah well, I did go to the TITANS game today... it wasn't pretty, but it was a WIN and a good time was had by all. Hopefully, I will be able to get motivated this week to get my work done. First show begins Friday night, and I am NOT going to let myself go to the last minute and have a melt down the night before.... well, I hope I'm not : )

No comments: